Austin Ehlinger entered the financial services industry when he joined Ashford Advisors in 2014. Austin knew he wanted a career that gave him the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with people and help them make important financial decisions based on their dreams and goals. He does this for his clients by showing them a clear picture of where they are today and listening to their hopes for tomorrow. He then works with each client to create personalized strategies through a comprehensive process designed to help give them confidence and financial success.
“I have a passion to help people achieve what is most important to them. For many, it is once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences. I have been fortunate enough to travel around the world to many interesting places. I believe that experiences like these are what make a person who they are, and I want to give my clients every opportunity to achieve their dreams, whatever they may be.”
Austin and his wife, Katie, are natives of Atlanta, GA. They currently reside in Alpharetta, GA with their son, Ezra, and sweet pup, Luna.
Education, Training, Memberships
- Georgia College & State University, Bachelor of Business Administration, 2013
- Georgia Life, Accident, Sickness License
- Series 6, 7, and Series 63, 65 Investment Licenses
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Atlanta Chapter
- Guardian Leaders Club - 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) - 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- New Associate George S. Murdock Award - 2019
- Named one of “NAIFA-Atlanta’s Top 40 Advisors Under 40” - 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). Securities products and advisory services offered through PAS, member FINRA, SIPC. Financial Representative of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY. Park Avenue Securities is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Ashford Advisors is not a registered investment advisor or an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. Ashford Advisors is not registered in any state or with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a Registered Investment Advisor. CA insurance license #0L42224.