Austin Ehlinger entered the financial services industry when he joined Ashford Advisors in 2014. Austin knew he wanted a career that gave him the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with people and help them make important financial decisions based on their dreams and goals. He does this for his clients by showing them a clear picture of where they are today and listening to their hopes for tomorrow. He then works with each client to create personalized strategies through a comprehensive process designed to help give them confidence and financial success.
“I have a passion to help people achieve what is most important to them. For many, it is once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences. I have been fortunate enough to travel around the world to many interesting places. I believe that experiences like these are what make a person who they are, and I want to give my clients every opportunity to achieve their dreams, whatever they may be.”
Austin is a native of Atlanta, Georgia and currently resides in the Virginia Highlands area. He is an avid Michigan State fan and enjoys the outdoors. Austin has a Black Belt in Tae-kwon-do and played AAU travel basketball while growing up.
Education, Training, Memberships
- Georgia College & State University, Bachelor of Business Administration, 2013
- Georgia Life, Accident, Sickness License
- Series 6, 7, and Series 63, 65 Investment Licenses
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Atlanta Chapter
- Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity, Academic Chair and Judicial Board Member, 2010-2013
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian