In 2022 Camille was appointed as a General Agent of Ashford Advisors, Mississippi. She is a fourth-generation financial advisor, following in the footsteps of her father, mother, grandfather, and great-grandfather.
Camille’s interest in the insurance industry started after spending two years unable to work due to a life-threatening illness. Subsequently, she became passionate about the importance of individual disability insurance. In 2010 she joined the Guardian Life agency in Maryland as a Disability Insurance Specialist. Camille also worked as a Senior Sales Associate for Cvent, a young technology firm in Washington, DC. In 2012 Camille and her husband, Drew returned home to Mississippi where she joined the family firm, formerly Allen Financial Group, a Guardian agency in Jackson, Ms as Managing Director.
Camille Snyder was born and raised in Jackson, Mississippi. She attended Washington & Lee University in Virginia where she graduated magna cum laude with a degree in Business Administration and Commerce. While at WLU, she was a member of Omicron Delta Kappa, Order of the Omega, Who’s Who Among American Colleges and Universities, as well as a recipient of the Panhellenic Greek Woman of the Year. After graduation, her passion and love for the industry continues as an active member of NAIFA-Jackson and the Junior League of Jackson, Camille also volunteers her time as a Board of Trustees of the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship Foundation and as the Central Mississippi Alumni Chapter President for Washington & Lee University.
Camille and husband, Drew, were introduced by a mutual friend while living in D.C. The couple married in October of 2011 in Jackson’s Northminster Baptist Church, where they are currently members. They welcomed their son, Jeb, to the family in 2016 and often enjoy spending time at local parks and museums, cheering on their Mississippi teams (Hotty Toddy! and Hail State!) and taking their annual trip to the Kentucky Derby.
Education, Training, Memberships
- Registered Principal and Financial Advisor with Park Avenue Securities, LLC (PAS)
- Women in Insurance and Financial Services (WIFS)
- Guardian Leadership Institute Program, 2013
- Leadership in Life Institute, 2011
- General Agents and Managers Association International (GAMA)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Jackson Chapter
- Washington and Lee University, Business Administration and Commerce, Magna Cum Laude, 2007
- Guardian Leading from the Front, 2016
- Recognized by NAIFA-Jackson as the Young Advisor of the Year, 2014
- Presidential Citation Award (PCA), 2014, 2016, 2019
- Recognized by the Mississippi Business Journal as one of the 50 Leading Women in Business, 2015
- Cooperative Baptist Fellowship Foundation, Board of Trustees, Decatur, GA
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Zeta Tau Chapter, President, Housing Corporation
- Junior League of Jackson, Insurance Committee
- Washington and Lee University Alumni Association, Central Mississippi Chapter President
- Washington and Lee University Annual Fund Class Agent
- Washington and Lee University, Alumni Greek Council Member
Camille J. Allen-Snyder is a Registered Principal and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). Securities products and advisory services offered through Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS), member FINRA, SIPC. Ashford Mississippi, LLC is an affiliate of Ashford Advisors an agency of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® (Guardian). Financial Representative of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® (Guardian), New York, NY. Park Avenue Securities is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Ashford Advisors and Ashford Mississippi LLC are not an affiliates or subsidiaries of PAS or Guardian. Ashford Advisors and Ashford Mississippi LLC are not registered in any state or with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a Registered Investment Advisor. *Guardian and its subsidiaries do not endorse or have any direct or indirect responsibility with respect to this activity. CA Insurance License #0L75019.