Elie Engler is passionate about making people’s lives better. Whether educating his clients in their financial lives, mentoring new associates, or serving the Jewish community in Atlanta, he strives to have a positive and lasting impact on the lives of the people he meets.
Elie’s interactions with his clients are characterized by his determination to bring comfort and clarity to the sometimes overwhelming area of personal finance. His strength lies in simplifying the process for his clients by working with them to establish short and long term goals. He focuses on educating clients on important financial topics including protection, cash flow and savings. Once his clients are educated and organized, Elie helps them implement strategies to reach their financial goals, recognizing that the decisions his clients make today will have a lasting impact on their financial future.
He currently holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional (CFP®) and the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) designations. Elie is uniquely qualified to advise clients in the areas of financial planning, taxes, insurance, estate planning, and retirement and always acts in his clients’ best interest.
The most important thing in Elie’s life is family. He and his wife, Elisheva, were married in 2008, and live in Sandy Springs with their daughters Bella and Hannah, son Coby and loving rescue dog, Badger. Elie and his wife are active members of the Jewish Fertility Foundation (Atlanta) and of the Congregation B'nai Torah.
Aside from his community involvement, Elie has a passion for traveling and experiencing other cultures that has taken him to more than 15 countries on 5 continents. Lastly, as a graduate of The University of Wisconsin, he is a loyal and steadfast Badger.
To get to know more about Elie, take a look at Elie Engler - Beyond the Advisor.
Education, Training, Memberships
- Licensed Registered Representative and Financial Advisor with Park Avenue Securities, LLC (PAS)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Atlanta Chapter
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Bachelor of Science, 2005
- Nativ College Leadership Program in Israel, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2001-2002
- The American College, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional (CFP®)
- The American College, Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- 40 Under 40, Atlanta Jewish Times, 2019
- Leaders Club Qualifier, 2016-2019
- Guardian Executive Club, 2018, 2020, 2021
- Centurion, 2014, 2016, and 2017
- Five Star Wealth Manager Award, 2015-2019
- Guardian Disability Insurance Inner Circle, 2017-2019
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), 2014-2015
- Court of the Table, 2019
- Top of the Table, 2020-2021
- Guardian Leadership Institute, 2014
- Named one of “NAIFA-Atlanta’s Top 40 Advisors Under 40”, 2011-2013 and 2015-2020
- Guardian Client Builder Award, 2009
Ashford Advisors Awards
- Life Lives Award, 2013, 2014, 2016
- New Associate George S. Murdock Award for Life Premium, 2010, 2013, 2014
- New Associate Howard C. Busbey Award for Life Volume, 2010, 2013, 2014
- Overall Howard C. Busbey Award for Live Volume, 2017, 2019, 2020
- New Associate Disability Lives Award, 2013
- New Associate Investment Sales Award, 2012, 2014
- Ashford Risk Management Award, 2017, 2019
- Ed Mattingly Award for New Associate of the Year, 2010
- Leonard B. Taylor Disability Premium, 2014, 2020
*New Associate Awards are awarded to advisors who have been in the industry for less than 5 years.
**Guardian and its subsidiaries do not endorse or have any direct or indirect responsibility with respect to this activity.
***This award is not issued or endorsed by Guardian or its subsidiaries
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities and Financial Representative of Guardian. CA insurance license #0H26067.