Emily McIntyre joined Ashford Advisors in 2005, following in the footsteps of her father and role-model, CEO Tom Purcell. After graduating with her MBA in 2008, Emily served as the Director of Marketing, where she established the standards and processes that define Ashford’s culture and support our financial advisors.
In 2017, she transitioned into the role of Director of Business Development. With a focus on education and training, Emily has the opportunity to directly impact the success of new associates by providing coaching and accountability as they launch their careers in financial services. Additionally, she works with detached locations to educate and ensure compliance of technology requirements and client data protection processes.
As a speaker and panelist for multiple organizations, Emily is passionate about helping women connect to the financial services industry. Outside of her career, charitable involvement and philanthropy are a priority for Emily, who is involved with several community organizations. An Atlanta native, she currently resides in Dunwoody with her daughter, Caroline, who is her pride and joy. In her spare time, Emily enjoys playing tennis, cheering on local sports teams, and spending time with family and friends.
Education, Training, Memberships
- University of Georgia, Master of Business Administration, 2008
- Berry College, Bachelor of Science, Marketing, 2005
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Atlanta Chapter
- Georgia Life, Accident, and Sickness License
- Dunwoody Country Club, Membership Committee and Auction Committee
- Dunwoody Chamber of Commerce
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPs)
- Northpoint Community Church
Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY.