Jason Huggins has a desire to serve and make a difference in the lives of others. Whether he is helping his clients to achieve the goals they have for their lives, mentoring associates entering this career, or volunteering with local youth sports, he invests in the relationships he has to help people achieve their best.
As Vice President at Ashford Advisors, Jason works diligently to impact his clients lives in a positive way. He joined the Ashford Advisors team in 2006 after experiencing the planning process first-hand as a client. Since then, Jason invests his time and energy in building lasting relationships with his clients. He strives to uncover and understand their financial goals and desires, working closely with them to develop a strategy to help them achieve their financial dreams.
In addition to working with his clients, Jason is a member of the leadership team at Ashford Advisors, where he assists in the recruitment, selection, training and development of new associates in the Atlanta office. He mentors new associates on the fundamentals of building a successful career.
Beyond Ashford Advisors, Jason is passionate about working with youth. Jason is active in the Wesleyan School community, serving on multiple committees. He was also named to the Camp High Harbor Board for the Metro Atlanta YMCA and recently joined the Alumni Board of the Terry College of Business.
Jason and his wife, Dana, are both natives of Georgia. They have been married since 1995 and have a daughter, Garrett, and a son, Hampton. Jason and his family are very active in their church. They are also members of Atlanta Athletic Club where Jason serves on the Board of Directors; he and his family enjoy playing golf, tennis, and other activities. Jason is a passionate University of Georgia fan, and relishes spending time with his family.
To get to know more about Jason, take a look at Jason Huggins - Beyond the Advisor.
To view Jason's past blogs, visit his article archive.
Education, Training, Memberships
- Licensed Registered Representative with Park Avenue Securities, LLC (PAS)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Atlanta Chapter
- Alumni Board Member of the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, 1995
- The American College, Chartered Leadership Fellow (CLF®) designation
- Multiple GAMA Front-Line Leader Award
- 2019 Brian Early Award Winner - GAMA
- Named one of “NAIFA-Atlanta’s Top 40 Advisors Under 40”, 2011-2012*
*This award is not issued or endorsed by Guardian or its subsidiaries.
- Leaders Club Qualifier
- Presidential Citation Award, 2010-2014
- DI Inner Circle Member
- Next Generation Masters
- Speaker for Foundations and Guardian Leadership Institute
Ashford Advisors Awards
- Ed Mattingly Award for New Associate of the Year, 2006
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities and Financial Representative of Guardian. CA insurance license #0M84316.