In the rapidly changing world of financial services, Jon helps clients GROW, PROTECT, and COORDINATE their business and family finances. Joining Ashford Advisors in July 2019, Jon leverages decades of management consulting practices to diagnose, simplify and prioritize the strategy and roadmap in each client’s unique financial journey. Establishing cashflow as the foundation, his clients confidently move from unconscious spending to intentionally deploying each hard-earned dollar to grow assets, integrate tax strategies and work to help mitigate risks.
Jon’s passion is to give his clients financial confidence and momentum to positively impact their lives and those they care about at home and work.
Jon is a Canadian by birth, Floridian by youth, global traveler by choice, and resident of Atlanta since 1991. He’s been married longer than his sweet wife will let him admit, with two adult children and their families living their dreams. For fun, he enjoys competitive league tennis, pickleball, bootcamp, and any activity in warm or on frozen water, particularly when joined by his dogs who share similar passions.
Education & Licensing
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations as a fiduciary licensed in financial planning, advisory, and brokerage
- Licensed insurance broker in Life, Disability, Long-term care, and Health solutions
- Furman University, Business Management & Computer Science B.A.
- Member of Atlanta Technology Park business incubator
- Martin in the Fields Episcopal Church member, volunteer, & Endowment Fund trustee
- Fitness Fellowship Faith (F3) Bootcamp, member & occasional drill leader
- ALTA Tennis, player & team captain
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). Securities products and advisory services offered through PAS, member FINRA, SIPC. Financial Representative of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Ashford Advisors, Inc. is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. Ashford Advisors, Inc. is not registered in any state or with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a Registered Investment Advisor. This material is intended for general use. By providing this content Park Avenue Securities LLC and your financial representative are not undertaking to provide investment advice or make a recommendation for a specific individual or situation, or to otherwise act in a fiduciary capacity.