Josh Ketchie serves as a financial professional for business owners and high income earner families. He seeks to equip his clients both today and in the future, building lasting relationships built on trust and sound financial strategies.
With a background as a CPA and current business owner, he understands that money works differently as businesses and incomes grow. Josh supports many clients who have outgrown their first financial professionals. He views clients as their own top assets, and helps them shape beneficial priorities.
As his clients face new priorities in light of their successes, Josh equips them with fresh approaches to financial investment and protection. His practice is completely referrals-based, and several hundred introductions a year speak to his efficacy in the lives of his clients. He also conducts financial education seminars for employees at small to mid-size companies.
Josh has established himself as a top award winner in the industry, and he enjoys helping many families close to home in Georgia and across the nation.
Josh graduated Summa Cum Laude from University of Georgia. While pursuing his education at the UGA, he played saxophone for the University of Georgia Red Coat Marching Band. He had the privilege of playing in most of the Southeastern Conference stadiums and participating in a marching band tour of China.
Josh and his wife, Tegan, were married in 2009. They welcomed their daughter, Olivia, in 2015 and their second daughter, Fiona, in 2018. They are active members of Roswell United Methodist Church and enjoy supporting the Atlanta arts scene and cooking together.
Education, Training, Memberships
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Summa Cum Laude, 2008
- University of Georgia, Master of Accountancy, 2009
- Certified Public Accountant, 2010
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM, 2018
- Chartered Financial Consultant, 2019
- Five Star Wealth Manager Award, 2019
- Million Dollar Round Table, 2016-2017
- Top Advisor Under 40, NAIFA, 2015, 2017-2019
- Leader's Club, Guardian, 2015-2018
- New Associate Investment Award, 2017-2018
- Centurion Award, 2014-2018
- Next Generation DI Inner Circle Qualifier, 2014-2017
- Client Builder Award, Guardian, 2013-2015
- Ashford Advisors Ed Mattingly Award for New Associate of the Year, 2014
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian. *Not a practicing CPA for Guardian or any subsidiaries or affiliates thereof.