Josh finds purpose in helping families define and achieve financial success. Whether you have one child or four, navigating finances as a parent doesn’t get easier with time. As you grow your wealth, your business, or your family, and whether our country is in a recession or a booming market, Josh will be there with you. Along with Josh, you’ll make plans for today and reevaluate your strategies with each new opportunity that arises for you. It’s important to make sure that you are protecting and building on all that you have worked for and all you will continue to do.
Here are some interesting things about Josh’s practice:
- He’s a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional
- Hundreds of introductions a year means clients find Josh valuable in creating and preserving their family success story and furthering their community legacy
- Josh works with families in Georgia and all over the country – he has clients in 36 states and growing!
- He’s earned the trust of small to mid-sized companies, conducting financial education seminars for their employees
- Josh has a current CPA license, which means he has a deeper knowledge of our tax system*
- Josh assists clients in the areas of life and disability insurance, investments, and retirement planning; he’s won several industry awards – you can see these below!
- As humans, Josh believes we are better together; he’s developed a team to make sure the client is always planning for the best solution
On a personal note:
- Josh is a UGA “Double-Dawg,” holding both a Bachelors’ and Masters’ degree from the University of Georgia (go Dawgs!)
- He’s been married to his wife, Tegan, for over a decade, spending his weekends chasing their three beautiful daughters
- His wife works on staff here at Ashford Advisors, which is amazing!
Education, Training, Memberships
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
- Certified Public Accountant*
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- University of Georgia, Master of Accountancy
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Summa Cum Laude
- Million Dollar Round Table, 2016 – 2020*
- Leader's Club, Guardian, 2015 – 2021**
- DI Inner Circle Qualifier, 2014-2017, 2019
- Centurion Award, 2014-2020
- Five Star Wealth Manager Award, 2019, 2020
- Tegan Ketchie
- Kristen Mantovani
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). OSJ: 900 ASHWOOD PARKWAY, SUITE 400, ATLANTA GA, 30338, 770-3902600. Securities products and advisory services offered through PAS, member FINRA, SIPC. Financial Representative of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Ashford Advisors, Inc. is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. Ashford Advisors, Inc. is not registered in any state or with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a Registered Investment Advisor. Not practicing CPA for Guardian or its subsidiaries or affiliates. CA Insurance License Number - 0I85668, AR Insurance License Number - 16816260. CFP® Professional Disclosure. *Million Dollar Round Table is endorsed by but not affiliated with Guardian or its subsidiaries. Applicants must annually qualify for membership based on productivity and pay an annual fee. **Guardian/PAS sponsored award/ recognition.