Wealth Management Advisor, Alpharetta Office
“Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile,” (Albert Einstein). Whether as a financial advisor helping families, or as a community leader empowering youth with the right tools and mindset to become better leaders of tomorrow, or just as a hard-working and loving Mom of two, Madhu strives to emulate these words in every aspect of her life. She is a leader, entrepreneur, and a team player whose passion lies in guiding people to achieve their dreams and lead a happier, more meaningful lives. She serves a diverse group of clients from IT professionals, doctors, to business owners and teachers across the United States.
Finances can be overwhelming for many, but Madhu strives to make things easy and tailor-made for her clients, so they can make informed decisions with clarity and confidence. She empowers and educates her clients in minimizing taxes, maximizing wealth, and optimizing 401k. With her comprehensive planning approach, she assists her clients in cash flow management whether it’s buying a new home, saving for kid’s college, or having guaranteed income in retirement and living stress-free life with the loved ones. Moreover, she helps her clients in insulating their balance sheet from various threats like lawsuit, income loss and health related loss with better asset protection through estate planning, business planning, and charitable gifting.
Once a teacher, always a teacher. Madhu is a teacher cum leader and serves as the Director of VT Seva Atlanta and is an active member in Dr. Parnerkar Life Management Foundation. She empowers youth in various humanitarian, healthcare, and environmental projects like Mask-making for the Special Need kids of the Laurel Heights hospital, Atlanta tree plantation, volunteering at Meals by Grace, Habitat for humanity and much more. 
Madhu resides in Roswell, GA with her husband and two teenage daughters. As a family, their favorite moments are those spent laying together on the couch during movie nights, with a rom-com playing in the background. In her youth, Madhu was her college’s badminton champion, but has long left that for more quiet pastimes. She loves going on walks (with that perfect song playing in her headphones), reading, gardening, and spending time with her family.
Education, Training, Membership
- California Intercontinental University, Doctorate in Business Administration in Global Business and Leadership, 2015
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Post-Graduate diploma in Theology, 2012
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Master of Business Management in Finance, 1995
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 1993
- Guardian Diamond Builder Award, Year 2, 2019
- Guardian Diamond Builder Award, Year 1, 2018
- Moxy Financial Group’s Producer of the Year, 2018
- Moxy Financial Group’s Kirshenbaum Award, 2018
- Guardian 90 Day Diamond Client Builder Award, 2017
- Director’s medal in Theology, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, 2012
- Director’s medal in Business Management, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, 1995
- President’s and Director’s medal in Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, 1993
 Guardian and its subsidiaries do not endorse or have any direct or indirect responsibility with respect to these activities.
Madhulika Nemani is a Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of PAS. OSJ: 900 Ashwood Parkway, Suite 400, Atlanta, GA, 30338, 770-390-2600. Financial Representative of Guardian. CA Insurance License Number - 0M37257, AR Insurance License Number - 7647953.