Entering his 15th year at Ashford Advisors, Michael Ghioto is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, focused on his client’s wealth accumulation, investment strategies, and retirement income planning. His passion is helping clients create a financial road map with clarity, confidence and conviction about what is possible.
Majoring in finance in both his undergraduate and MBA programs, Michael earned both degrees from the University of Georgia. Prior to joining Ashford Advisors, Michael’s spent time in banking and consulting.
Michael was raised on Saint Simons Island, Georgia and moved to Atlanta in 1998. Michael and his wife, Lara, and have three children, Jack (17), Elizabeth (14), and Samuel (12). Michael is involved with several community organizations and is an active leader in his son’s Boy Scout troop.
Education, Training, Memberships
- Licensed Registered Representative with Park Avenue Securities, LLC (PAS)
- University of Georgia, Master of Business Administration, 1998
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, 1991
- The American College, Retirement Income Certified Planner (RICP®) designation
- The American College, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®) designation
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities and Financial Representative of Guardian.
Five Star award is not issued or endorsed by Guardian or its subsidiaries.