Reagan Wolfe is passionate about serving others and being a good steward of his time and money. His desire is to build strong relationships with people and impact their lives in a meaningful way, whether by working with clients to achieve their financial goals or serving his community. “My mission is to have a multi-generational impact on my family, friends, and community.”
Reagan helps individuals, families and business owners use their cash flow more effectively and take steps to secure their families’ financial future. He helps to simplify the process and financial concepts for his clients, bringing confidence and clarity to their financial lives. He then works closely with them to develop strategies to meet their immediate needs and help them to reach their financial goals, recognizing that the decisions his clients make today will have a direct impact on their financial future and the legacy they leave behind.
Outside the world of finance and planning, Reagan actively gives back to his community and church. He is involved in the Touchdown Club of Atlanta and leads The McCallie School’s Atlanta Alumni Steering Committee.
Reagan and his wife, Julia, live in Brookhaven with their daughters, Leighton and Elle. They are members at Peachtree Presbyterian Church in Buckhead. Reagan enjoys traveling, flying, playing golf, skiing, and Georgia football.
To get to know more about Reagan, take a look at Reagan Wolfe - Beyond the Advisor.
Subscribe to Reagan's newsletter for Business Owners
Education, Training, Memberships
- The American College, Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), 2015
- The American College, Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®), 2019
- Licensed Registered Representative and Financial Advisor with Park Avenue Securities, LLC (PAS)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Atlanta Chapter
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Business Administration in Real Estate, 2003
- Atlanta Touchdown Club, Secretary
- American Association of Life Underwriters (AALU) Member
- Business Enterprise Institute Member
- NAIFA-Atlanta “Top Advisors Under 40"*, 2014-2020
- Guardian DI Inner Circle, 2017
- Guardian Next Generation DI Inner Circle, 2014
- Ashford Advisors’ Ed Mattingly Award for New Associate of the Year, 2012
- Leadership Hall County, 2006
- Gainesville Jaycee’s Presidential Award of Honor in 2006, 2009
- Gainesville Jaycee’s Director of the Year in 2005
Registered Representative & Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian. AR Insurance License #15783316, CA Insurance License #0K54573.
*This award is not issued or endorsed by Guardian or its subsidiaries.