As a Financial Advisor at Ashford, Reagan Wolfe is passionate about serving others and being a good steward of his time and money. He desires to build strong relationships with people and impact their lives in a meaningful way, whether by working with clients to help achieve their financial goals or serving his community. His mission is to have a multi-generational impact on family, friends, and the community.
Reagan helps individuals, families and business owners use their cash flow more effectively and take steps to secure their families’ financial future. He helps to simplify the process and financial concepts for his clients, bringing confidence and clarity to their financial lives. He works closely with them to develop strategies to help meet their immediate needs and helps them to reach their financial goals, recognizing that the decisions his clients make today will have a direct impact on their financial future and the legacy they leave behind.
Outside the world of finance and planning, Reagan actively gives back to his community and church. He is involved in the Touchdown Club of Atlanta and leads The McCallie School’s Atlanta Alumni Steering Committee.
Reagan and his wife, Julia, live in Athens, Georgia with their two daughters, Leighton and Elle. Reagan enjoys traveling, flying, playing golf, skiing, and of course, Georgia football.
Education, Training, Memberships
- Business Enterprise Institute, Certified Exit Planner (CExPTM), 2021
- The American College, Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®), 2019
- The American College, Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), 2015
- Licensed Registered Representative and Financial Advisor with Park Avenue Securities, LLC (PAS)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Atlanta Chapter – Board Member
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Business Administration in Real Estate, 2003
- Atlanta Touchdown Club, Secretary
- Business Enterprise Institute Member
- NAIFA-Atlanta “Who's Who, 2021"
- NAIFA-Atlanta “Top Advisors Under 40"*, 2014-2020-2021
- Gainesville Jaycee’s Presidential Award of Honor in 2006, 2009
- Gainesville Jaycee’s Director of the Year in 2005
- Leadership Hall County, 2006
Ashford Advisors and Guardian Awards
- Leaders Club Qualifier, 2020, 2021
- Guardian DI Inner Circle, 2017
- Guardian Next Generation DI Inner Circle, 2014
- Ashford Advisors’ Ed Mattingly Award for New Associate of the Year, 2012
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). Securities products and advisory services offered through PAS, member FINRA, SIPC. Financial Representative of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Ashford Advisors, Inc. is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. Ashford Advisors, Inc. is not registered in any state or with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a Registered Investment Advisor. This award is not issued or endorsed by Guardian or its subsidiaries. AR Insurance License Number - 15783316. 2022-135935, exp. 04/24*This award is not issued or endorsed by Guardian or its subsidiaries.