As a Financial Advisor at Ashford, one of the biggest issues Reagan sees when he first meets clients is that they suffer from Financial Disorganization. It's not that they don't know important facts about their financial life or that they've never worked with an advisor; in fact, it's the opposite. Most have worked with multiple financial professionals and implemented different products and strategies, but there is no coordination, because there is no one in their life helping manage all of the moving parts, such as advisors, products, and strategies to maximize financial efficiency in their life. Without proper coordination, this approach leads to financial blind spots, holes, gaps, voids, duplications, and inefficiencies that can completely erode one's financial potential. Reagan's team operates alongside each client to coordinate ALL moving parts of their financial life. The result is confidence, clarity, and peace of mind on their journey to financial independence.
A large focus of Reagan's practice is centered around working with entrepreneurs and owners of closely held businesses. Businesses owners have unique challenges and opportunities to navigate. Reagan's team is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to aid business owners, their families, and key employees with protecting, growing, and exiting their business.
Reagan's Mission is to have a multi-generational impact on his family, friends, and community by helping them achieve financial independence through an uncommon and holistic approach to financial planning.
Outside the world of finance and planning, Reagan actively gives back to his community and church. He is the All Pro Dad Team Captain for his daughters’ school and is the Immediate Past Chair of The McCallie School’s Atlanta Alumni Chapter.
After over a decade in Atlanta, Reagan and his family relocated to Athens, GA in 2021. Outside of spending time with family or attending UGA athletic events, he enjoys playing golf, hiking, skiing, and traveling.
Education, Training, Memberships
- Business Enterprise Institute, Certified Exit Planner (CExPTM), 2021
- The American College, Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®), 2019
- The American College, Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), 2015
- Licensed Registered Representative and Financial Advisor with Park Avenue Securities, LLC (PAS)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Georgia Chapter
- Board Member
- 10th Congressional District Chair
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Business Administration in Real Estate, 2003
- Touchdown Club of Athens - member
- NAIFA-Atlanta “Who's Who" 2022-2024
- NAIFA-Atlanta “Top Advisors Under 40"*, 2014-2021
- Five Star Wealth Management Award Recipient 2023**
Ashford Advisors and Guardian Awards
- President’s Council Qualifier, 2022
- Executive Club Qualifier, 2022
- Leaders Club Qualifier, 2020-2023
- Guardian DI Inner Circle, 2017
- Guardian Next Generation DI Inner Circle, 2014
- Ashford Advisors’ Ed Mattingly Award for New Associate of the Year, 2012
Reagan H. Wolfe, Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). Securities products and advisory services offered through PAS, member FINRA, SIPC. Financial Representative of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Ashford Advisors, Inc. is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. Ashford Advisors, Inc. is not registered in any state or with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a Registered Investment Advisor. AR Insurance License Number - 15783316. *National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors is endorsed by but not affiliated with Guardian or its subsidiaries. Members must pay an annual fee.**This award is not issued or endorsed by Guardian or its subsidiaries. The annual Five Star Wealth Manager award 2023 is based on criteria developed and obtained by Five Star Professional. No compensation has been provided by the adviser in connection with obtaining or using the third-party award.