Growing up in Jackson, Tia attended the University of Mississippi. Post-graduation, she entered the sales world and found a niche in the pharmaceutical industry where she spent the next seventeen years growing a very rewarding career.
During the years in pharmaceuticals, Tia spent a lot of time in doctor’s offices, long-term care facilities, and hospitals. She observed patients, families, and caregivers struggle with the emotional and financial burden of medical expenses. This stirred a desire to serve others and relieve some of those stresses. Making a career change, she joined Ashford Advisors to bring this passion to light and help clients organize their finances, prepare for the unforeseen, and build wealth.
Tia loves to travel and all aspects of the art world; she enjoys painting, mostly abstract, photography, and architecture. In her spare time, Tia completes a crossword puzzle and sudoku puzzle daily.
Education, Training, Memberships
• University of Mississippi, Bachelor of Arts in Art, minor in English
• Kappa Delta Sorority, University of Mississippi
• Life, Health, and Accident licensed
• Junior League of Jackson Preview Gala Chair
• Junior League of Jackson Communications Council
• Junior League of Jackson Mistletoe Special Events Co-chair
• Palmer Home for Children, Event Chairman, 2014
• Mississippi Children’s Museum, Silent Auction Chairman, 2013-2014
Financial Representative of Guardian.