Bryant Moore lives to serve others, wanting to make a positive difference in their lives and build a better future. Whether he is helping his clients toward achieving the goals they have for their lives or giving back to his local community, he invests in the relationships he has to help people work towards achieving their best.
Bryant focuses on the professionals in the dental and medical community as well as serving successful executives and entrepreneurs. His strength lies in simplifying the process for his clients, educating them on important financial topics while skillfully managing the moving parts of each client’s financial picture. Once his clients are educated and organized, Bryant helps them implement strategies that can help them towards achieving their financial goals, recognizing that the decisions his clients make today may have a direct impact on their financial future.
Bryant has an appreciation for the ability this career gives him to help others plan for financial goals and needs. Bryant and his brother, Blake, both decided to follow in the footsteps of their father, William R. Moore, CLU®, who has more than 40 years of experience in the industry and provided an example for the type of person Bryant wants to be for his family. Though working for different firms two states apart, both brothers continue the legacy their father set before them.
Bryant was born and raised in LaGrange, Georgia. Bryant and Stacy currently reside in Vestavia Hills and are the proud parents of Robert Harris, who was born in April 2014, and Julia Marie, who was born in September 2017. They are involved members of Briarwood Presbyterian Church where Bryant serves as a Deacon. They enjoy being outdoors, playing golf, and fishing, as well as spending time with their friends and family.
To get to know more about Bryant, take a look at Bryant Moore - Beyond the Advisor.
Education, Training, Memberships
- Registered Representative and Financial Advisor with Park Avenue Securities, LLC (PAS)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Birmingham Chapter
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU), member
- American College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®) designation
- American College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®) designation
- University of Alabama, Bachelor of Science, Finance, Cum Laude, 2001
- Eight-time Guardian Disability Inner Circle
- Disability Lives Award, 2019
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), 2019
- Ashford Advisors Builder Award, 2008
- Guardian Next Generation Inner Circle Qualifier, 2007
- Client Builder Award, 2004
- NAIFA 2019 Top Advisor in Alabama
- NAIFA Birmingham's Top Advisors Under 40* - 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Young Business Leaders
- The Phoenix Club of Birmingham
- Junior Achievement
Registered Representative & Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian
*This award is not issued or endorsed by Guardian or its subsidiaries.