At Ashford Advisors, Bryant Moore (Namesake – Paul William “Bear” Bryant) serves as a financial advisor who focuses on professionals in the dental and medical community, as well as serving successful executives and entrepreneurs. Bryant’s strengths lie in simplifying the process for his clients and educating them on important financial topics, while skillfully managing the moving parts of each client’s financial picture. Once his clients are educated and organized, Bryant assists with implementing strategies that can help them achieve their financial goals. He recognizes that the decisions his clients make today may have a direct impact on their financial future. Whether he is helping his clients toward achieving their financial goals or giving back to his local community, he takes pride in the client relationships/trust he has earned.
Both Bryant and his brother, Blake, decided to follow in the footsteps of their father, William R. Moore, CLU®, who currently has nearly 50 years of experience in the financial industry. Although working for different firms - two states apart, both brothers continue the legacy their father set before them.
As a result of his example, Bryant gained an appreciation for a career that allows him to help inspire his client’s financial goals and needs. Like his father, Bryant has made a career of serving others and making a positive difference in his client’s lives.
Bryant was born and raised in LaGrange, Georgia. He and his wife, Stacy currently reside in Vestavia Hills and are the proud parents of a son, Harris and daughter, Julia. They are involved members of Briarwood Presbyterian Church where Bryant serves as a Ruling Elder. The entire family enjoys being outdoors, playing golf, and fishing, as well as spending time with their friends and family.
To get to know more about Bryant, take a look at Bryant Moore - Beyond the Advisor.
Education, Training, Memberships
- Registered Representative and Financial Advisor with Park Avenue Securities, LLC (PAS)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU), member
- American College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®) designation
- American College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®) designation
- University of Alabama, Bachelor of Science, Finance, Cum Laude, 2001
- Eight-time Guardian Disability Inner Circle
- Disability Lives Award, 2019
- Qualifying Member, The Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), 2019-2021
- Ashford Advisors Builder Award, 2008
- Guardian Next Generation Inner Circle Qualifier, 2007
- Client Builder Award, 2004
- NAIFA Top Advisor in Alabama – 2019, 2020, 2021
- NAIFA Birmingham's Top Advisors Under 40 - 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Young Business Leaders
- The Phoenix Club of Birmingham
- Junior Achievement
Registered Representative & Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian
*This award is not issued or endorsed by Guardian or its subsidiaries.